Earth Day Omaha One in a Billion Video Contest
CONTEST HAS BEEN EXTENDED: The Contest will start on March 1, 2010 and will end on May 30, 2010, at 12:00 midnight CST.
The Contest is open to residents of Nebraska and Iowa.
How to Participate
Users may enter the contest online at www.youtube.com/earthdayomaha2010 by joining the Earth Day Omaha 2010 group and creating and submitting an original video that meets these requirements:
- Fewer than 3 minutes in length
- Video must focus on one activity conducted by the entrant to practice responsible stewardship of the environment
Earth Day Omaha Coalition will review all entries and select a winner based on a combination of viewer ratings and relevance to environmental stewardship.
The winner will be recognized on World Environment Day, June 5, 2010. The winning video will be posted to www.EarthDayOmaha.com. Earth Day Omaha Coalition may contact an entrant through their YouTube User account to request a video copy for such use.
Earth Day Omaha Coalition reserves the right to identify up to 10 alternatives in case the potential winner cannot be found or does not accept the conditions contained in these terms and conditions. Earth Day Omaha Coalition reserves the right to modify the contest at any time.
Prize includes $250 cash prize and $250 of merchandise or gift certificates or a combination thereof from Whole Foods Market, Regency location.
By entering, you warrant that your Video and all elements thereof conform to the Rules and that the Video:
- is your original work;
- has not previously won an award or prize of any kind;
- does not contain any use of the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements, in whole or in part, of any person, living, or dead without permission (proof of which must be provided to the ECN upon request);
- does not include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used by you without permission (including but not limited to company names, music, photographs, motion picture or television program clips or audio tracks, works of art, or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media) or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, logos, contract and licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy, moral rights, or any other intellectual property rights;
- is not subject to any third party agreement(s), and the Contest Entities will not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of its use or exploitation of the idea or Video or rights therein;
- does not defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks or any other content which could adversely affect the name, reputation or goodwill of the Contest Entities or any other individuals and/or entities;
- does not contain pornographic or sexual content, hateful content of any kind (including racism, sexism, etc.) content which promotes violence or harm to another living creature or any other offensive, obscene or inappropriate content;
- does not include threats of any kind or that intimidate, harass, or bully anyone, or breach the privacy of any person;
- does not violate any applicable law or include any content that would encourage or provide instructions for an unlawful conduct.
- You also warrant that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of your Video and that you have the right to submit it to the Contest and grant all required licenses
See the YouTube Copyright Tips page and Community Guidelines for help in determining whether your video meets copyright compliance.
This contest is offered by Earth Day Omaha Coalition. YouTube is not a sponsor of the Contest.
Earth Day Omaha Coalition will not collect any personally identifiable information from any entrant without expressed consent.